For more information about how we deliver Maths through the scheme 'Power Maths' can be found in the link below.
This half term in Maths we will be covering:
- Recognise, count and order numbers to 20.
- Counting on to find the answer, e.g 8+4= 8 then 9,10,11,12
- Counting back to find the answer, e.g. 9-3= 9 then 8,7,6
- Learning how to double (understand doubling is when we add two numbers together that are the same ) e.g. 5+5=10
- Halving (understanding that we are sharing and amount into two groups) e.g. 12 divided by 2 = 6.