Understanding the World
This half term in Where I Live in Understanding of the World we will be looking at…
- Autumn – Autumn walk, look at the changing seasons.
- Talk about the members of our family and people who are important in their community.
- Look at how we have grown and changed so far from when we were a baby.
- Talk about events that have happened in the past.
- Draw information from a simple map- local area walk.
- Consider our own and others cultures and beliefs.
- Explore our senses – senses walk.
- Look at different environments and consider their similarities and differences.