Personal, Social and Emotional Development
This half term in I Spy Sky in Personal, Social and Emotional we will be looking at…
- Introducing challenges - Children are confident to try new activities and are beginning to understand how they can challenge themselves and complete tasks independently.
- Children will be able to choose the appropriate resources they need for their chosen activities.
- Children can say why they like some activities more than others.
- Children are confident to speak in a familiar group – Talk about their share bag and time with Tim Tiger.
- Children are confident to talk about what they have learnt through their curriculum vehicle.