PE and Sports Premium
PE & Sports funding report for 2021-22 - Evaluated July 2022
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant for last year and how we allocated the funding.
Sports Premium 2021-22 Summary
Our School will receive £17,160 funding for Sports Premium
Funding contributed to improvement in provision and increased participation through:
- All year groups receive lessons from qualified Gymnastic and Dance coaches / practitioners
- Ensure key stage two pupils participated in Sporting Competitions regularly throughout the year: increased participated with Key Stage One pupils participating in Multi sports events with other primary schools
- After School sporting clubs run throughout the year in both Key stage one and two with qualified coaches
- Sports leaders - pupil profile raised in school with increase leadership within lessons
- allocation of resources to ensure increased physical activity to support pupil wellbeing
Outcomes from 2021-22 summary:
Sports Premium has supported us in achieving: The School Games Gold Award for the second time this year, a fantastic result!
The School Games Mark is a government led accreditation award scheme which rewards schools for their commitment to the development of competition across their school and into the community. Participating in this process has allowed our school to evaluate PE provision and assist us in developing our action plan.
Our Aims in 2022-23 summary:
To maintain school games Gold award - a challenge given the size of our school.
Our PE & Sport targets are: increase further participation, wider competition for increase age group, pupil leadership & club provision, new sport involvement and further develop further teaching links with our High School - Blessed William Howard